I haven’t been blogging for long, so I feel incredibly honored to present you, my very first collaboration with a talented blogger. I present to you; Glambylamees.
Glambylamees runs a fashion/make-up blog, and I’m really excited about it since it’s also my interest . One day she asks me if I would be interested in photographing her for her next blog posts, as nervous and excited I was, I said yes. I wasn’t sure if my amateur skills would be enough for a real photoshoot. However I wanted to challenge myself, and see how far I could go.
The day came, and I was really nervous about it, I was really studying up on it as it was an exam. Surprisingly, the second I met Lamees I felt at ease and really started to enjoy it. She’s an easygoing person, very openminded and full of ideas. I asked if she would be interested in a short interview for my blog, guess what, she said yes!
- Tell me about yourself. Where are you from: My name is Lamees KG, I am 28 years old from Lebanon, moved to Denmark recently.
- Where do you live: I live between Copenhagen and Beirut, Lebanon.
- Study: I have a bachelor degree in Business, Finance.
- What are your interests: I have a huge interest in makeup and in modest fashion.
- What do you do in your mean time: Reading, coloring and of course shopping.
- Family: My parents and husband.
- What is your blog about? My blog is about modest fashion and beauty.
- Why did you want to start blogging, and how did you start? After I resigned from my job in Lebanon and moved to live in Denmark, I thought that it was the right time to start doing what I was always passionate about. I discovered my passion for makeup when I started watching makeup tutorials on a daily basis around 5 years ago, so I began to apply what I learned on my self , and on some friends and family members. When it comes to fashion, I have always been interested to make myself look more fashionable while dressing modestly; and I always hoped to help all hijabi girls to look better and feel more confident about themselves. So I decided to start my blog in order to be able to help girls to be their own stylists and their own makeup artists.
- Do you have an advice for my readers: My advice for them is to follow their dreams and to stick to what they are passionate about, because by doing so they can enjoy life!
Thank you for the opportunity to meet you and get to know you Lamees!
Most of the pictures are on Glambylamees, so go check them out and leave me a comment, I accept all kind of critics and advice 😀
I highly encourage you to follow this beauty, so make sure to check her out: