My top 10 favorite photographs taken by me. As cliché as that may sound, I thought it would be a good idea, to introduce the style of pictures I take. Of course in the future it may change, as this is a learning process for me, however it would be nice to showcase it. For that I’ve chosen 10 pictures, to show you.
10. Hammamat, Tunisa. Views from high places does something to me.
9. Malmö, Sweden. The scenery took me by surprise.
8. Lund, Sweden. Trying to be artistic.
7. Sidi Bou Said, Tunisia.
6. Hammamat, Tunisia. A speciel someone told me this photograph is the
best one I’ve taken so far. Now I kind of love it too.
5. Hamamat, Tunisia.
4. Versailles, France. This place is so magical to me, that if I could, I would
have chosen all the pictures I took in Versaille in my top 10.
I think an idea is building up in my mind…
3. Viborg, Denmark. You can literally see the contrast between the seasons.
2. Hammamat, Tunisia.
1. Montmartre, France. Can we all just agree that everything in Paris is
marvellous, so of course my favorite pictures of all, are the ones from there.
It is definitely not the last time I’ll be in Paris.
Thanks for reading till the end. If you have comments or advice for improvements, please leave a comment. I would love to hear from my readers.
Until next post, may peace be with you.